Tuesday, July 27, 2010

And so it begins.

Welcome to Misanthropy Illustrated,
Your average snarky game/film/TTG/General media/politics blog.
I'm your host for this blog, Bill Newman, AKA The Illustrated Misanthrope, and I'll be generating your internet drama tonight.
All in all you can expect irregular updates, endless torrents of abuse at shit I don't like and a spectrum of activity that is about as promising in concept as The Duisburg Love parade music festival's organisers being hired to arrange Michael Barrymore's next pool party.

I'll say now that I've neither the equipment nor the funds to set up anything special in the vein of The Spoony experiment or Zero Punctuation primarily because I'm a jobless leaving student on an island where working for the UK Film Council is considered stable employment, therefor even getting audio logs will be an achievement.

I'm more than open to suggestions, and to pre-empt many I will be ripping apart such modern classic riff fodder as the Twilight series, anything made by bioware and gainax anime

My first reviews will likely be on the S.T.A.L.K.E.R game series in comparison to each other and the book/film, also anime such as Neon Genesis Evangelion and Civilisation 4.

As I say, don't expect scheduled review release times, or even coherent layouts and expect updates of released reviews and posts.

Goodbye for now, and expect improved quality when I'm not talking about bugger all.

No comments:

Post a Comment